5 Awesome Financial Podcasts You Should Subscribe To Now!
Wanna get money savvy on the run – check out 5 financial podcasts we think you should be listening too right now!
If you’re new to the world of listening to podcasting download the app in your iPhone or Android, search for the below and subscribe.
1. This is Money – The This is Money Podcast tells you what you need to know about money each week. Although a little more serious – they cover a range of topics ( not just personal finance) including big money, business, economy and personal finance stories of the week and features editor Simon Lambert, top financial broadcaster Georgie Frost and members of the This is Money team.
2. Pineapple Project -Claire Hooper an Australian comedian on a mission to learn what rich people know, how poor people think, and how you can take control of your money. From how to save smarter, to earning more, and setting yourself up for a secure future, it’s all the money skills no one ever taught you plus she is FUNNY!
3. The Side Hustle Show – is the podcast for part-time entrepreneurs who are looking for business ideas, actionable tips to start a business, and killer strategies on how to turn their side hustle dreams into a growing business. They cover all aspects of starting a business and making money (online and offline), including small business marketing, sales, websites, social media marketing, blogging, time management, and more. Our topics include passive income ideas, niche sites, self-publishing, software and app development, coaching and consulting, freelancing, affiliate marketing, and much more.
Hosted by Nick Loper, Chief Side-Hustler at Side Hustle Nation (.com).
4. BeCleverWithYourCash.com– Award winning personal finance expert Andy Webb from chats with money bloggers, writers and experts to help you save, make and manage money. Cash Chats is a weekly podcast Andy hosts to help you with your finances. He’s joined for these friendly and accessible conversations by a member or friend the UK Money Blogger community to cover topics as diverse as freebies and investments.
5. Money to the Masses UK– Damien Fahy of MoneytotheMasses.com talks to Andy Leeks about money. Broken down into four easy to digest sections, Damien and Andy discuss the subjects that matter most. Whether it is how to save it, make it or spend it, Damien has the answers to all of the important questions.